Patrick Reza is Mega.





               I’ll admit that I’m not that big a fan of Dubstep, but for 18 year old DJ/Producer Patrick Reza I’ll have to make an exception. If all Dubstep sounded like Reza’s even the biggest Dubstep cynic will be converted into a fan. Oh yeah, and Reza doesn’t stop there. He can make some damn good electro/house too.
               On some of his songs,such as "Beaches" and "Yeah", there is so much bass that when I turned my subwoofer all the way down just to see how much bass there was my table was still vibrating. When I turned my woofer to the max, the floor vibrated so much that it felt as if 10 obese people were jumping up and down in my living room. Now that’s some heavy bass.
               Oh yeah, and I definitely have to mention the dude’s compositional skills. Unlike some producers, he doesn’t just throw random sounds all over the place expecting people to like that crap. His beats actually have melody and harmony; some so beautiful it could make you cry (like in "Celestial"). Then he introduces the drops filled with some heavy duty bass, drums, and synths that’ll get your head bobbing so hard you might need a neck brace when you’re done.



iTunes & App Store