Hot New *Ish: Introducing Marilyn is Dead



Click here to Watch the "Keyblade Video"
Click to Purchase this Album on itunes

I saw this band in New Jersey a while back and the first thing that came to mind was "Chiodos". However do not be fooled, this Sextet do have their own thing going on, and their album "Appearance Disappear" is haunting my i-pod quite frequently.

You will find therein a mix of electronica that at times compliments the sound, and sometimes may be a mere distraction. The above link is to new song I stumbled upon on Youtube called "The Keyblade" which reminded me of the video game "Kingdom Hearts".

It is quite good, especially lyrically, and you can see right of the bat that the vocals and overall sound are both less Chiodo-esque.

I look forward to the realease of this new Album and would advise any "Screamo" fans, or whatever the hell you want to call the genre, to keep their eyes out for these guys!

You can find their current release on iTunes. I will try to manage an exclusive iMergeAndSee.com interview with them soon. Be easy folks.

-Kilch
iTunes & App Store