Kool DJ Red Alert At Freedom Party Friday


I had the pleasure of meeting the man in my youth, and I can attest that he is in fact very cool. The exchange occurred between staircases as I was transferring to the F train from the A at West 4th:
Young L.E: Hey!... Red Alert!
Kool DJ Red Alert: Hey, what's happening young brother?

The exchange was brief, but there was a warmth and authenticity in both his voice and facial expression. As we parted ways and I rushed to catch my train, I thought to myself "That is one cool DJ". I was left with the impression that Kool was not a gross misrepresentation of himself, but more likely an accurate description of the down-to-earth DJ. With that, I invite you to see him live! as he joins the Freedom Party crew this Friday. Expect classics, dancing, the unexpected, expect Freedom! Come inside, join the crew, shut up and dance!. Yes, YOU

Freedom Party
w/ DJ's Herbert, Cosi, & Marc Smooth
Classics: Soul, R&B, Hip Hop, Reggae, House & more...

@ Le Poisson Rouge
(158 Bleeker St. btw/ Thompson St. and Sullivan St.)
A, C, E, B, D, F, V Train to West 4th St. Directions
11pm-4am
21+

Reduced admission (You must say L.E's list at the door for these rates)=
Free before midnight for the ladies, $10 after
$10 before 2am for the fellas, $15 after

Again, for these reduced rates, drop my name at the door. -L.E

Bookmark and Share
iTunes & App Store